VOTING IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2019 PEAK CONNECT CARILLON BUSINESS AWARDS!
This year you can vote for: Bathurst’s Favourite Business and Bathurst’s Favourite Employee using the online voting system.
Bathurst’s Favourite Employee
- This award is presented to an employee, apprentice or trainee who has gone beyond the call of duty and made a valuable contribution to the success of the business they work for – as voted by the public.
Bathurst’s Favourite Business
- This award is presented to Bathurst’s favourite business according to a popular vote of all paid entrants to any category of the awards – as voted by the public. This award is separate to the Peak Connect Carillon Business of the Year award.
The Fine Print
- Voting is limited to one vote per IP Address
- We record all IP addresses that submit a vote and thoroughly scrutinise the authenticity of each vote to ensure there are no duplicates. Please do not attempt to enter duplicate votes, we will just have to purge them later.
- If your business or employee is not listed correctly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct details so we can update this.
For your convenience, if you don’t have access to a computer, you can vote in person at Gunther’s Lane – 203 – 209 Russell Street Bathurst.